Renault Manufacturer’s Warranty
page Added : Friday, October 7th 2022 : 19:54
Last Modified :Friday, October 7th 2022 : 19:58
All our Renault Trafic Passengers come with a three-year warranty from the date of first registration.
- Mileage is unlimited for the first two years followed by a further one-year limited warranty to a total mileage of 100,000.
- Three years paintwork warranty.
- 12 years anti-corrosion warranty.
- Three-year Roadside Assistance, unlimited mileage in the first two years then up to 100,000 miles in the third year.
- To stay within the terms of the warranty offered by Renault, you must honour the requirements of the warranty terms and conditions. Any recall notices must be complied with in full. The vehicle must be serviced at a minimum as per the manufacturers service intervals either at a Renault main dealer or a VAT registered garage, using genuine parts and oil. If you choose to service your vehicle with your own VAT Registered Garage, they must provide an invoice stating the vehicle details and registration, date of service, mileage at point of service and part numbers for each service consumable used. If this is not provided and you can not evidence the vehicle has been properly serviced, Renault may refuse any warranty work that arises. If you are not a VAT registered garage then do not service the vehicle yourself, it will void your manufacturer warranty.
- We recommend that working light commercial vehicles such as the Renault Trafic are serviced every 10,000 miles. A basic oil and filter change can prolong the life of your vehicle significantly but among the extra recommended servicing, the manufacturers mandatory services must be carried out.
- Our advice is to service regularly and don’t fill your vehicle with sub-standard quality fuel. It is well known that cheaper outlets and some supermarkets quality of fuel is significantly less than brands such as Shell or BP. We have seen vehicles come back that have been run on both and in comparison, the premium fuel always wins. Just another tip to prolong the life of your brand-new vehicle, never compromise on maintenance!